Software craftsman with 10+ years of experience.
I strive to deliver well crafted software that delights customers via effective team work, professionalism and expertise.
Cisco AppDynamics – Software Architect / Tech Lead (UI) – Lausanne 🇨🇭
- Leading the design and implementation of the new UI platform on top of which features are developed by multiple teams around the world.
- Driving a culture of documentation to enable teams in various time zones to collaborate effectively.
- Coaching on code quality via peer coding sessions, code reviews, documentation (coding standards), automation (CI) and live presentations.
- Designing interview assignments to help recruit top talents.
- Advocating for an open-source aware culture within the organization.
- TypeScript guru.
Cisco AppDynamics – Software Engineer (mobile agents) – Lausanne 🇨🇭
- Developing monitoring agents for android, iOS, cordova, Xamarin and react-native.
- Refactoring and feature work on high load Java-based data collection cloud services.
- Responding to field escalations to ensure SLA.
ELCA Informatique SA – Master's project – Lausanne 🇨🇭
- Research and development of a synchronization solution for mobile enterprise applications.
AppDynamics – Software Engineering Intern – San Francisco, 🇺🇸
- Development of internal tooling for the synthetic monitoring team with a high focus on software quality (distributed java back-end, TypeScript and Angular.js front-end, unit and e2e testing)
Freelance – Lausanne 🇨🇭
- Fullstack development of web applications in PHP, TypeScript, Vue.js and linux system administration.
- Teaching Assistant for computer science classes at EPFL
2012 - 2018 - Bachelor & Master's degree in computer science from École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausane (EPFL)